When it comes to the installation and maintenance of flooring and carpet, we are the experts. Our many years of experience give us the knowledge to resolve any of the problems you may be having. It also helps us to know the little tricks-of-the-trade that most of the other companies don’t know.
Our Installation Promise:
- Install the product according to the Manufacturer’s Specifications.
- Guarantee all workmanship that is directly related to the installation.
- Dress and act as professionals and will treat your home or office in the same manner you do.
- Be informed of the latest in installation techniques.
- Pay special attention is directed to handling the furniture and accessories.
- Take the utmost care to provide the quality of service that is expected.
Items to discuss before installation:
- Measurement: Measure each room or area to determine the necessary square yardage.
- Installation: Double check the delivery date, the installation date, and the estimated time for the installation.
- Furniture Moving: Discuss furniture moving with your salesperson. Is there a charge for moving it.
- Seams: Prior to the installation, discuss the location of seams with your salesperson.
- Existing carpet: Who is going to remove existing carpet and cushion. Who will be responsible for disposal.
- Inspection: Prior to installation, inspect the carpet to see that it meets the order specifications of color, texture, and style.
- Power stretch: Good seam sealing is essential for wall-to-wall carpet installation.
- Excess carpet: Would you like to keep any leftover carpet for use as doormats or replacement carpet for the future?